Find an activity
You can search the online activity schedule by activity type, location, participant age, and keyword. The box on the far right of the listing will tell you if the activity is Available, accepting Waitlist, or Full.
Create an account
To register for an activity online you will need to create an account in our online portal. Include all family members who will participate in activities or reserve/pay for activities online.
Note: You will need a credit or debit card to pay online.
How to register online
To register using the online tool:
- Follow the instructions under "Find an activity" and choose the activity you would like to register for.
- Click the green plus (+) icon next to the activity you want to select.
- Click “Add to Cart” in the green box at the bottom of the screen. You will be redirected to the shopping cart where you will see you selected activity.
- You may be asked to choose the person you are registering.
- When you’re ready to check out click “Proceed To Checkout.”
- Enter either a credit or a debit card as the payment method and click “Continue” to submit your payment.
If you prefer to register for an activity offline, call or visit the Parks and Recreation Department facility hosting that activity. You can learn about the activities they offer or register for an activity you’re interested in.
You can find the hosting facility for an activity under the Location column on the online activity schedule. Or explore the map below to find a Parks and Recreation facility near you.