The Audit and Finance Committee may review audit reports, matters related to the city auditor, the city clerk, internal services, bond oversight, purchasing and contract audits, taxation, financial policy, government performance, bonds and City debt, bond-funded programs, retirement systems, employee benefits, banking and investment policies, performance metrics and reporting, budget matters, affordability, and related matters. The Audit and Finance Committee shall also have oversight of the City's boards and commissions. (source: City Code 2-1-8)
To speak remotely, contact the committee staff liaison listed below.
- Please see agenda for meeting details.
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents from 2015-Present.
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents from 2014-2010.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- January 18, 2023
- February 15, 2023 - Cancelled
- March 29, 2023
- April 26, 2023
- May 24, 2023
- July 25, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- September 27, 2023
- October 25, 2023
- November 15, 2023
- December 6, 2023
- Council Member A. Alter (Chair)
- Council Member Pool (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Fuentes
- Council Member Kelly
- Council Member R. Alter