The Audit and Finance Committee may review audit reports, matters related to the city auditor, the city clerk, internal services, bond oversight, purchasing and contract audits, taxation, financial policy, government performance, bonds and City debt, bond-funded programs, retirement systems, employee benefits, banking and investment policies, performance metrics and reporting, budget matters, affordability, and related matters. The Audit and Finance Committee shall also have oversight of the City's boards and commissions. (source: City Code 2-1-8)
- Please see agenda for meeting time.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2020 Meeting Schedule
- January 13, 2020 - Special Called
- January 29, 2020
- February 26, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- May 27, 2020
- June 3, 2020 - Special Called
- August 19, 2020
- September 23, 2020
- October 21, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- December 16, 2020
- Mayor Adler
- Council Member Flannigan
- Council Member Tovo
- Council Member Alter (Chair)
- Council Member Pool (Vice Chair)
- Angie Guerrero, Office of the City Auditor, (512) 974-2861
- Diane Siler, Budget Office, (512) 974-2704