The Health and Human Services Committee may review social services, education, public health, health care services, animal welfare, sustainable food, social equity, veterans' affairs, populations at risk, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 2:00 p.m.
- City Hall Council Chambers, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Health and Human Services Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Public Health and Human Services Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- February 17, 2021 - Cancelled
- March 10, 2021
- April 7, 2021
- June 9, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- December 8, 2021
- Mayor Adler
- Mayor Pro Tem Harper-Madison
- Council Member Tovo (Chair)
- Council Member Fuentes (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Kitchen
Lucy Thompson, Austin Public Health, (512) 972-5045