Community outreach to traditionally underserved communities
The City's Fleet Mobility Department works with local schools to provide an opportunity for high school graduates to work in a real on-the-job automotive repair shop to gain valuable experience for a career in the automotive industry.
- Learn the skills of a certified ASE mechanic
- Experienced mentor to guide you through the learning process
- Practice your skills on real working fleet
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Network with working professionals in the automotive field
Over 30 interns hired in the last five years.