The Judicial Committee may review the municipal court, the Downtown Austin Community Court, and related matters, including making recommendations to the full council on the appointment of municipal court judges, including the presiding judge; evaluation of the performance of the presiding judge of the municipal court; consultation with municipal court judges on the development of performance criteria for the evaluation of municipal court judges under Section 2-10-11(B)(10)(Presiding Judge); appointment of the clerk of the municipal court; appointment of the judge of the Downtown Austin Community Court; and evaluation of the performance of the judge of the Downtown Austin Community Court.
Created by Ordinance 20171012-014.
- Meeting will take place at 2:00 p.m. unless designated otherwise on the agenda.
- City Hall, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
2020 Meeting Schedule
- February 10, 2020
- April 30, 2020 - Special Called
- May 11, 2020
- May 22, 2020 - Special Called - Cancelled
- August 17, 2020
- November 16, 2020
- Mayor Pro Tem Garza
- Council Member Casar (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Flannigan (Chair)
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Monica Miranda, Municipal Court, (512) 974-4692
- Rey Arellano, City Manager's Office, (512) 974-2222