The Mobility Committee may review land use as it concerns mobility, all transportation modes including roads, aviation, public transit, pedestrian programs, bicycle programs, ground transportation, taxicab regulation, Lone Star Rail, core transit corridors, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 1:00 p.m. unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701 unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- View the Mobility Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Comprehensive Planning and Transportation Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2020 Meeting Schedule
- February 13, 2020
- March 31, 2020 - Cancelled
- April 30, 2020
- August 20, 2020
- October 8, 2020
- November 19, 2020
- Mayor Pro Tem Garza
- Council Member Kitchen (Chair)
- Council Member Flannigan (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Alter
- Council Member Ellis