The Mobility Committee may review land use as it concerns mobility, all transportation modes including roads, aviation, public transit, pedestrian programs, bicycle programs, ground transportation, taxicab regulation, Lone Star Rail, core transit corridors, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 1:00 p.m. unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701 unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- View the Mobility Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Comprehensive Planning and Transportation Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- January 21, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- April 15, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- August 5, 2021 - Cancelled
- August 6, 2021 - Special Called
- September 9, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- Council Member Ellis (Chair)
- Council Member Kelly (Vice Chair)
- Mayor Pro Tem Harper-Madison
- Council Member Alter
- Council Member Kitchen