The Mobility Committee may review land use as it concerns mobility, all transportation modes including roads, aviation, public transit, pedestrian programs, bicycle programs, ground transportation, taxicab regulation, Lone Star Rail, core transit corridors, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 1:00 p.m. unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701 unless indicated otherwise on the agenda.
- View the Mobility Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Comprehensive Planning and Transportation Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2022 Meeting Schedule
- January 20, 2022
- February 10, 2022
- March 10, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- May 12, 2022
- August 4, 2022
- September 8, 2022
- October 6, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- Council Member Ellis (Chair)
- Council Member Kelly (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Council Member Kitchen
- Mayor Pro Tem Alter