Application Opens: September 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Application Closes: October 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
The Austin City Council provided $500,000 for the Community Navigator Program by adopting Ordinance No. 20210506-002 on June 5. Community Navigators will help support local businesses, non-profit organizations, and creative professionals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic by offering application assistance and technical assistance for local, state, and federal relief programs.
Multiple contracts will be awarded through this Request for Applications to ensure access to trusted and diverse vendors. Contracts will not exceed $50,000.
Entities that are interested in applying must provide at least one of the following services:
- Help businesses, non-profits, or creative professionals apply for federal, state, or local economic recovery programs.
- Provide technical assistance to businesses, non-profits, or creative professionals impacted by the pandemic.
- Conduct outreach and engagement to raise awareness about the Community Navigator Program.
- Watch the Community Navigator Program Request for Application Webinar
- Vea el seminario web sobre la solicitud de licitaciones para el Programa de Navegadores Comunitarios
For questions, email ATXrecovers@austintexas.gov. Economic Development Department staff will respond to all questions in writing within two business days.