Consider and make recommendations to the city council about the delivery of emergency medical services. Review the performance of EMS system from the perspective of each organization participating in the system and make recommendations to City Council and Travis County Commissioners Court regarding use of assets and resources, placement of EMS stations to help promote high quality and efficient service throughout Austin and Travis County. May not exercise administrative control over the City of Austin EMS Department or an employee of that department.
- First Wednesday of the quarter (February, May, August and November)
- 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- See agenda or contact staff liaison for meeting location
2021 Meeting Schedule:
- February 3, 2021 - Special Called
- May 5, 2021
- Aug 4, 2021 - Cancelled
- Future dates to be determined
- Milissa Warren, EMS Department, 512-972-7234
- Jasper Brown, EMS Department, 512-972-7201