Ensure efficiency, equity, timeliness, and accountability in the implementation of existing and future City bond programs. The commission shall monitor the city manager's plans relating to the issuance of bonds and the implementation of projects approved in bond elections, including the review of future potential bonds, the annual appropriation of bond funds, and any changes in the amount of bond funds issues or cash commitments made. See Ordinance No. 20150813-010 for additional information.
Previously known as Bond Oversight Committee, prior to July 2015.
- Typically 2:00 pm unless listed otherwise on the agenda
- City Hall, Board and Commission, Room 1101 unless otherwise indicated
2022 Meeting Schedule:
- January 19, 2022 - Cancelled
- February 16, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- April 20, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- June 15, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- Tina Van Wie, Financial Services Department, 5412-974-7921
- Ed Van Eenoo, Financial Services Department