The Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee may review issues related to the City's electric utility. The Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee is a committee of the whole council. Six members of the committee are a quorum, and the favorable votes of a majority of the quorum present at the meeting are required for the committee to take action.
To speak remotely, contact the committee staff liaison listed below.
- Please see agenda for meeting details.
- View the Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Council Committee on Austin Energy's meeting documents from previous years.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- February 14, 2023 - Cancelled
- February 21, 2023 - Special Called
- April 11, 2023
- May 16, 2023
- June 6, 2023 - Cancelled
- September 19, 2023
- October 17, 2023 - Cancelled
- December 12, 2023
- Council Member Pool (Chair)
- Council Member Kelly (Vice Chair)
- Mayor Watson
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Council Member Fuentes
- Council Member Velasquez
- Council Member Vela
- Council Member R. Alter
- Council Member Ellis
- Council Member Qadri
- Council Member A. Alter
- Robin Otto, Austin Energy, (512) 322-6254