If you received a ticket for a parking violation, you can look up the case details, pay associated fees or request a court hearing online.

1. Find your parking ticket.

If you don't have the ticket with you, you can look up a parking ticket using your license plate number, the vehicle identification number or case number. This online tool will only find cases handled by the City of Austin Municipal Court.

What else do I need to know?

If you do not handle a ticket in time, the penalties can increase.

If you purchased parking at a pay by plate pay station, and did not obtain a receipt, you may contact Austin Transportation’s Parking Enterprise division to request one. Their contact information can be found here.

Disabled parking violations are criminal offenses. See how to resolve a criminal violation.

If you received a ticket outside of Austin or if it was written by anyone other than a City of Austin enforcement officer, you cannot lookup your case or pay a ticket using this tool.

2. Resolve your ticket.

Pay your ticket

There are a few ways to pay your ticket:

  1. Online through the case portal
  2. By calling the courthouse at 512-974-4800
  3. By mailing a check or money order to Austin Municipal Court, P.O. Box 2135 Austin, TX 78768-2135 with the following information:
    • License plate number
    • Date of violation
    • Citation number
    • Your contact information (Name, Address, Phone number)
  4. In person at one of the two courthouse locations:
    • Main Courthouse: 6800 Burleson Road, Building 310, Suite 175, Austin, TX 78744
    • Jaime Padron Substation: 12425 Lamplight Village Ave., Austin, TX 78758 (TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Estimated to reopen July 2022)

If you are unable to pay, you may request a hearing to discuss alternative payment options.

Request a dismissal of the case

If you can show that you did pay for parking or that someone else was responsible for the vehicle, you can ask for the case to be dismissed. You'll be asked to attach any documentation you'd like considered.

Show you did pay for parking


Show you were not responsible for the vehicle

Request a hearing

If you believe you were legally parked and/or would like to dispute the parking ticket you may request a hearing. You can only request a hearing for a parking ticket on or before the initial appearance date.

Request a hearing

You can also request a hearing by e-mailing