BizAid Business Orientation
This no-cost class offered online serves as an introduction to resources available to small business owners as well as the various government agencies or organizations that you may need to reach out to along the way. It will get you introduced to the components of a business plan and various aspects of business development. This class would be beneficial as you begin to outline your business goals, whether you’re starting a new business or looking to expand.
- One-on-one, No-cost, and Confidential
- Business Plan Review & Development Assistance
- Marketing Plan Review & Development Assistance
- Financial Readiness Assessment
- Business Management Technical Assistance
- For-profit business located within the Austin city limits
- Non-profit or located outside Austin city limits, limited to 6 hours
Contact the Small Business Program for coaching services at firstname.lastname@example.org.