Benefit information for City of Austin Retirees.
2022 Retiree Benefits Information
Summary of Benefits Documents
Prescription Drug Information
Tobacco Cessation 101 Class Schedule
Click here for the instructions on how to complete the new Tobacco Cessation 101 Program, hosted by our EAP vendor ComPsych. Retirees & dependents who use tobacco can avoid the $25.00 per pay period tobacco premium if they complete the online webinar or a 1:1 telephonic coaching session.
- BlueCross BlueShield of TX: 888-907-7880
- SunLife Financial Dental: 800-443-2995
- 2022 Retiree BlueCare Dental PPO Plan Document (PDF)
- SunLife Retiree Plan Highlights (PDF)
- Dental Claim Form (PDF)
To find a Vision provider or to learn more about the plan, visit avesis.com. You can also call 866-563-3589.
PerksConnect COA Employee Discounts
City of Austin PerksConnect is a comprehensive program designed to save money on many of your everyday purchases. You will have access to thousands of brand name items available through our discount merchandise service.
ComPsych Employee Assistance Program
ComPsych Employee Assistance Program provides access to counseling, legal and financial services in addition to Work/Life support.
Call 866-586-1456 or visit the ComPsych GuidanceResources website using the instructions below to register your account.
1. Click the Register tab.
2. Enter austintexas.gov as your Organization Web ID and click the Register button.
3. Enter a user name and password.
4. Confirm security questions.
5. Click the Submit button.
2022 Mammo Mixer Events
Review the entire Mammo Mixer document for step by step instructions for making your 2022 mammo mixer appointment.
Attachments for Mammo Mixer Events
- St. David's Mammography Form
- Appointment Preparation for Screening Mammography
- Directions to Breast Center Garage 1
If you have questions about your benefits or need to make changes during the year, please call the Employee Benefits Division at 512-974-3284.
Retirement Systems Contact Information
City of Austin Employee's Retirement System (COAERS) - 512-458-2551
Austin Fire Fighters Relief and Retirement Fund - 512-454-9567
City of Austin Police Retirement System - 512-416-7672