Creativity Club After School Arts
Runs: August through May, concurrent with AISD calendar
Monday through Friday, 3pm to 6pm
Registration for Fall 2022 is Open NOW!
Creativity Club @ DAC : Becker Elementary
- Transportation by DAC staff via City van.
Van arrival times will vary.
Creativity Club @ DAC : Zilker Elementary
- Transportation via AISD bus.
Arrival time depends on AISD bus.
Creativity Club @ DAC : Drop Off
- Transportation WILL NOT be provided.
Students may be dropped off as early as 3pm.
2022-2023 Session Dates
|Monthly Session||Session Payment Due Date (by 6pm)||Drops Occur||Session Start Date||Session End Date||Scheduled Skip Date(s)|
|August||Payment due at registration||NA||8/15/2022||8/31/2022||none|
|March||2/15/2023||2/21/2023||3/1/2023||3/31/2023||3/13 - 3/17/2023
*This is a City Holiday, but not an AISD Holiday.
HOW TO GUARANTEE A SPOT: Once enrolled in the first month, students are guaranteed a spot in consecutive months as long as payments are made by the 15th of the month for the next month's tuition.
Have Further Questions? Need Additional Assistance?
Program Forms & Documents
For more information and required materials to register for and attend City of Austin Parks and Recreation Department programs, click the image link below for the Centralized Program Documents website:
Other Program Forms:
- Youth Class Request Form - For a student to be placed in a different camp or class than he/she is assigned; otherwise, students are placed in camps and classes according to their age by birth date
- Youth Friend Request Form - For students who wish to be placed in the same camp or class together; only one request per student is permitted, subject to approval by program administration
Click the image link below to visit the Parks and Recreation Department's Financial Aid website:
The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request.
If you or your student require assistance for participation in our programs or use of our facilities, please contact the Inclusion Unit at:
For more information, visit the Inclusion Unit website.