Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is an economic engine to the Central Texas region, supplying over 74,000 direct and indirect jobs. We are committed to supporting our community through job creation and fostering economic opportunity.
- City of Austin Resources for Contractors
All contractors, consultants, and vendors can register with the City's Purchasing Department here: Vendor Registration with the City of Austin
Contractors, consultants, and vendors can also register with the City's SMBR Department here: City of Austin Small & Minority Business Department
For IT contractors and vendors, it is helpful to participate as a Texas Department of Information Resources vendor. For more information, please visit their website here: Texas Department of Information Resources
The Capital Contracting Office provides current bid and RFQ opportunities, standard bid documents, and links to other key pages here: City of Austin Capital Contracting Office
More information about contracting opportunities at the City of Austin can be found below:
- Department of Aviation (AUS) General Construction and Design Resources
The Department of Aviation (AUS) has a resource wepagepage for construction and design standards and specifications that apply to all airport construction projects. Visit the Construction and Design Resources for the Aiport page.
- Airport Expansion and Development Program Business and Contracting Opportunities
- Corporate Hospitality Program
Host organizations may personally welcome participants and attendees at the Corporate Hospitality Staffed Meet and Greet Center, located at the east end of baggage claim near bag carousels 5 and 6.
All AUS Corporate Hospitality Meet and Greet Program Permit requests and questions, at least two weeks in advance of the event, should be directed to Airport Guest Services at AUS.GuestServices@FlyAustin.com.
- Financial Information & Minimum Standards
Financial Information & Minimum Standards
- Air Service Development
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport has many carriers providing nonstop service across the country and internationally to Canada, Mexico, and European destinations, with additional seasonal international service.
- Air Service Incentives Airport
- AUS Air Service Domestic Incentives
- Activity Reports - Passenger & Air Cargo Traffic
- Amendment to Minimum Standards and Requirements for Commercial Aeronautical Service Providers
- Minimum Standards & Requirements for Commercial Aeronautical Service Providers
- Nonstop Air Service
Austin wants your new service to be successful. If you have questions or recommendations regarding air service, please contact:
- Commercial Filming, Soliciting and Other Activities
- Policy on Religious, Charitable, and Political Activities at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Permit Application to Leaflet, Picket, and/or Solicit at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Submit your completed permit application to ABIA.Property@FlyAustin.com
Commercial Filming & Photography
Due to high daily passenger volume rates, the AUS commercial filming program and application process is suspended until further notice.