Service Availability letters do not provide any type of commitment in regards to capacity or the level of service AW will provide. These letters do not consider the proposed land use or the site specific water and wastewater service needs; therefore, they cannot conclusively determine future needs for an SER. Detailed project data and site information must be submitted and reviewed to determine if an SER is needed or if the existing systems are suitable and sufficient for the demands of the proposed development.
There are no fees associated with requests for a Service Availability Letter at this time.
Service Availability Letter Request Procedures
Please follow these procedures so that your project is completed as quickly as possible.
- Please submit each request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a location name or address in the email subject field.
- Please provide the address and tax parcel id number in the message body of the email. Tax parcel IDs can be found for Travis County at www.traviscad.org/ or Williamson County at www.wcad.org/
- If possible please attach a location map which outlines the subject tract.
Requests will be placed in the project queue and completed in the order that they are received.
Program Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing/Physical Address: Permitting and Development Center, 6310 Wilhelmina Delco Drive, Suite 3100, Austin, TX 78752