Departing passengers are advised arriving inside the terminal at least 2 hours before their flight during peak times and 90 minutes all other times. Peak departure times: 5-8 a.m., 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 3:3 -5:30 p.m. During these times passengers may encounter longer waits at security checkpoints. The first TSA checkpoint opens at 3:30 a.m.
• Checkpoint wait times
• A separate lane for TSA Pre-Check and one for Premium Passengers are available at Checkpoint 1, on the far east end of ticketing, and Checkpoint 2, adjacent to American Airlines ticketing.
• Type of identification needed
• REAL ID and Air Travel: Timeline and standards for state issued drivers licenses and identification
Where you’ll need to go whether you’re dropping off passengers or picking them up. Please note: There is no parking in front of the terminal and violators will be fined.
• Steps to get through security faster
• REAL ID and Air Travel: Timeline and standards for state issued drivers licenses and identification• Zika Virus, Health Information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) • Free Wi-Fi for four hours daily• ABIA Language Access Plan
Find out what you need to know about traveling to and from international destinationst.
Most hazardous materials are forbidden in carry-on and checked baggage see www.faa.gov/go/PackSafe.
Make your family's trip to the airport easier
Our tips should make your experience a treat for everyone
Prepare for your visit to ABIA and find services that will help at the airport
Everything from false teeth to a sewing machine have turned up in our Lost and Found
Frequently Asked Questions about ABIA
Tarmac Delay Plan